Neck Pain Chiropractic Care
AUTO ACCIDENT – WORK INJURY – SPORTS – CUSTOM NEEDS
Neck Pain Chiropractic Services
Neck pain can occur anywhere in your neck, from the bottom of your head to the top of your shoulders. It can spread to your upper back or arms. It may limit how much you can move your head and neck.
Most people, especially women and those over 50 years of age, will experience neck pain at some point in their lives.
Some common causes of neck pain are:
- Physical Activity – slouching, painting a ceiling, or sleeping with your neck flexed.
- Injury – from a fall or auto accident such as whiplash or a stinger or burner from contact playing sports.
- Stress – physical, emotional or chemical stress can affect the frequency and severity of neck pain.
- Medical Problems – an infection in the neck, narrowing of the spinal canal in the neck, or rheumatoid arthritis.
Symptoms of neck pain include:
- Headaches – caused by tightened muscles and/or misaligned vertabrae in neck and back.
- Knots – muscles may knot up in the neck.
- Stiffness – in the neck area, shoulder, or upper back.
- Pain between shoulder blades – that may extend out along the arms or up into the head.
- Tense muscles – in the neck that are sore to the touch.
- Numbness – a prickling or tingling sensation may occur in the arms and fingers.
- Shooting pain – from your neck down your arm(s).
Are You A New Patient?
We’re accepting new patients at our Dallas chiropractic clinic!
Call us today or send us your information and we will reach out to you to learn more about your chiropractic needs.
Learn About Our Story
After an auto accident many years ago, I knew that I wanted to help others who have been injured by multiple causes or simply need spinal and health wellness through chiropractic care. Watch this video and learn more about our story.
Doctor of Chiropractic